Katie Price wears her wedding rings again as husband Lee Andrews remains a missing person
Price claimed Lee was kidnapped after he failed to board a flight to the UK for a joint television interview
Katie Price was spotted wearing her wedding and engagement rings once again after a turbulent week in which she claimed her husband Lee Andrews had been "kidnapped" and declared him an official missing person.
The rings return
The 47-year-old former glamour model was photographed running errands dressed casually in a grey tracksuit, deep in conversation on her phone. The most notable detail of her appearance was the return of the large sparklers to her left hand — having removed them last week amid tension surrounding Lee's absence.
What happened to Lee Andrews
The drama began after Lee failed to board a flight to the United Kingdom, where he was due to join Katie on the Good Morning Britain sofa for their first joint television interview.
His absence raised immediate questions about whether he was permitted to leave Dubai. In a voice note shared by Katie last week, Lee claimed he was struggling to obtain an "exit stamp" required to depart the emirate.
On Sunday, Katie told followers she feared Lee had been kidnapped, stating that police had found no record of him being detained. She described the last contact she had with him, saying he had "ties around his hand and was in a van" with a "hood over his head."
Official missing person
A source close to Price told The Sun: "Lee is officially a missing person now. Katie is in constant contact with his family and is desperately worried. And she's mortified — she's seen people calling it a stunt and that she must be in on it, but she's absolutely not. This is such a worrying, upsetting situation."
Some fans have gone as far as to accuse Lee of staging his own kidnapping. Meanwhile, whilst Lee has publicly denied being subject to a travel ban, Katie appeared to contradict this on her podcast when she noted: "Do you know what? Everyone has said to me you can get a travel ban over anything in Dubai."
The Sun's investigation
The situation took a further twist after The Sun's Clemmie Moodie caught Lee red-handed, exposing him as operating burner phones and sending scam voice notes.
Moodie gave Lee money to invest to observe his behaviour and spent weeks discussing supposed investment opportunities with him, none of which yielded a return. Moodie has since confirmed that Lee has not been kidnapped and is simply in hiding.
