Gossip Herald
Home / Entertainment

Katie Price removes social media post suggesting she had access to Lee Andrews' Facebook

Katie Price deleted a post claiming she ran Lee Andrews' Facebook amid confusion over his online activity

By GH Web Desk |
Katie Price removes social media post suggesting she had access to Lee Andrews' Facebook
Katie Price removes social media post suggesting she had access to Lee Andrews' Facebook
  • Katie Price deleted an Instagram story in which she claimed to be running Lee Andrews' Facebook account
  • Her original post read: "I have Lee's Facebook. It's not him on this, it's me"
  • TV personality Luisa Zissman claimed Lee appeared active on Facebook Messenger despite his disappearance

Katie Price has deleted a social media update in which she appeared to confirm that she was the one operating her missing husband Lee Andrews' Facebook account.

The 47-year-old has been left in apparent distress following Andrews' disappearance a week ago, and maintains her belief that he may have been kidnapped after a series of confusing messages in which he suggested he had been arrested and taken to a "black site."

Confusion over Facebook activity

Amid the ongoing uncertainty, Lee appeared to show activity on Facebook despite having made no direct contact with his wife for days.

Katie subsequently posted an Instagram story in which she claimed to be the one accessing his account, stating that she had the login details.

However, in yet another bewildering development, Katie has since removed that post entirely from her social media accounts.

Her original message was a screenshot of Andrews' account, accompanied by the words: "I have Lee's Facebook. It's not him on this, it's me." The post was deleted shortly after it was shared.

Luisa Zissman joins the search

TV personality Luisa Zissman — known for her appearances on The Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother — claimed to have spotted Lee active online via Facebook earlier this week, despite him having had no direct communication with Katie for days.

Zissman wrote on Instagram: "Guys its the end of day one of looking for Lee Andrews in this missing persons case. I'm trying to bring Katie Price's husband home.

"So, discovered a few things, he was seen as 'active' on Facebook messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.

"Makes you wonder why he hasn't reached out to ask for help. Who knows. But I did see that whilst I did some digging on Facebook."

Reported as a missing person

Katie reported Lee, 43, as a missing person and shared her final text messages from him with The Sun in an effort to help locate him.

Speaking this week, the former glamour model said: "None of his family have still heard anything from Lee. His dad's out in Dubai, he has heard nothing and the rest of his family's in the UK.

"And obviously me, we have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person. He's been reported in Dubai as a missing person.

"The last time, you know, I heard from him, as I said before, was Wednesday. At 10 o'clock I've been reading his last few messages and then I've heard nothing. My anxiety levels are sky high."

Frantic final messages

Among the last messages Katie received from Lee were a series of frantic communications in which he initially claimed to have been arrested, before appearing to suggest he had been transferred to a "black site" in the UAE. He urged Katie to contact the embassy on his behalf.

In one text, he wrote: "It's a black site, I love you, I sort it. I'm in the van… just being detained wtf."

He also claimed to have been taken to a mysterious detention facility used to hold individuals outside of legal channels, and said that those detaining him had also confiscated his second phone.

CID headquarters has since confirmed that no one by Lee's name has been recorded as having been arrested.