· Canola oil, for frying
· 2 heads cauliflower, cut into small florets
· 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
· 1½ cups whole-milk Greek yogurt
· ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
· 1 small garlic clove, crushed
· 1 cup mixed fresh herbs and greens
· ¾ cup lightly toasted mixed nuts
· ¼ cup pomegranate arils
Pour canola oil into a large skillet. Heat over medium-high. Working in batches, fry cauliflower until just golden and tender, about three minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to paper towels to drain; season with some salt. While cauliflower drains, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl.
Season yogurt mixture with remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Chill at least 15 minutes or up to an hour; remove and discard crushed garlic before using.
To serve, arrange cauliflower on a platter; spoon yogurt mixture over top. Garnish with herbs and greens, mixed nuts, and pomegranate arils.